Friday, March 28, 2008

HSG Completed

So it went ok, and I am feeling ok...It hurt and was not fun but I made it through the whole procedure w/ no tears.. But when she said everyting was perfect, well, then I cried. She was wonderful and comforted me. She said she has great hope and this was great news...

My Uterus is the picture of perfection, the dye went through really fast, no blockages in the tubes, no abnormal lumps or bumps.. Just a perfect little uterus that can not sustain life.... I guess I was hoping they would find something that they could fix, does that make sense??

So now we just have lots of sex and keep taking the metformin and use progesterone once I have ovulated for 14 days... Exercise, keep losing weight and eat only good stuff...oh, and pray, not sure if God really hears me anymore.. I seem to be a broken record lately..

Even feeling as down as I am I still have hope.. Maybe I am crazy, but I still Believe that it will happen... I am just so tired of being sad...

I am off to take a nap and some more advil.. Theses are weird cramps, not sure how to explain them...

Oh I have to add, I found a new hair salon and made an appointment for Friday April 11th!! Yipppeee for new hair, it has been 5 months.. My hair is looking scary and Big!!! LOL

5 comments:

Dagny said...

((((hug))))

I am sorry you didnt' get the news you wanted, but I still believe right along with you that you WILL be pg soon, and will stay pg for a long, long time. How does 9 months sound?

And lucky you having a hair appointment!!! I demand pics once you have beautified yourself!!

xoxoxo

Erin said...

Jen I will publish a before and after photo just for you!! LOL

Thanks for believing...

Barb said...

Oh Yay! I LOVE before and after pictures.

I know your still sad, but I know your Dr is doing the right things for you. I know it's frustrating not knowing the problem, but if anyone can figure it out, your awsome dr can.

Hang in there girl!!
I many children in yours and Ron's future!!

Love you!!!
(((hugs)))

Dagny said...

YAY!!!

Erin, I cannot wait!!!!!

:)

Dagny said...

uhm....new post please?????


love ya!!!!!