Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wish Me Luck

I am off to the Seattle Science Center again... Why do I do this to myself?? I will never know..LOL The kids that I have been tutoring in ASL for the last 9 months or so are coming over to see me. We are meeting there and then we will learn signs and play. It should be fun! I am hoping since I am in a better frame of mind that seeing all of the families and children and pregnant women will bring me hope this time around, not despair. So please say a little prayer for me... I will update when I get home..

**************Update*******************

So everyhitng went really well.. We had a contest to see who could remember the most signs.. In the end they both won and were able to pick out something from the gift shop.. They both picked out stuffed dogs..LOL We saw a brand new IMAX that came out called The Grand Canyon 3d, wow, it was amazing... I would reccomend it to everyone!! Well, kind of boring today! I took a nap when I got hime due to a headache.. Just not feeling quite right.. Not sure if it has anything to do w/ the new meds I am on?? We will have to see... I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, I will be at work... Yippeeee! LOL

No comments: