Friday, March 21, 2008

A Little Bit of Hope!

hope

SO I just got back from my Doctor's Visit.. She is a Peach, a wonderful, empathetic, sweet doctor, whom I love! LOL I was trying to be all strong like everything was ok, and then she insisted on giving me a hug... Thats when the tears came..LOL She believes that w/ some help we can get pregnant again sooner and have it stick. So next Friday I am re-scheduled for the HSG at 10:00 AM. She perscribed me Metformin which will increase my Metabolism and w/ continued healthy eating and some exercise she is hoping it will also help in the weight loss department. Also starting this month I will chart and temp and when I O I will start using Progesterone tablets.. I will continue taking them until Day 14 where I will then POAS, if it is negative I will stop taking the Progesterone, if it is positive I will continue taking the Progesterone till I am 10 weeks along.

SO I have a plan, I have a great doctor who believes that I can get pregnant and stay pregnant for 9 long months! So I am w/ her on that.. If you all could keep us in your prayers still.. That would be wonderful. Ron and I are still having a hard time, but every day we feel a little stronger and a little more hopeful!! We will have a baby!!!

Today is my day off and I have so much to do!! I must get busy! If I get everything done, we can just hang out and watch some Buffy! We live such an exciting life.. Friday night on the couch watching some Buffy, does it get any better than that? LOL
Buffy

1 comment:

Dagny said...

That is fantastic news Erin, I am so happy for you both!!!

You will be knocked up again before you know it.

Much love to you.

oxoxoxoxoxox