Thursday, March 27, 2008

HSG


Well my HSG is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. I am nervous and scared.. Not so much of the pain that may be involved w/ it.. I guess there is a deeper fear one that says they will find nothing wrong and I will be right back where I started from. Trying to conceive! Getting pregnant once a year but unable to sustain life in my uterus. It makes me feel like I have failed as a mother before I ever really got a chance to be one... Maybe that does not make any sense? Who knows, I am so tired and should go to bed.. I am procrastinating. I figure if I do not go to bed then tomorrow will not come as fast, I know really special logic...LOL

Well pray that tomorrow goes smoothly and they find something, some reason why I can not sustain life inside of me... Why it is not a good place for our embies to hunker down for 9 months...

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Ugh, I know the feeling of wanting something, anything to be wrong to explain what the heck was going on with me. Blocked tubes suck, but they suck less than not knowing at all.

Thinking about you.

xoxo

Erin said...

Thanks so much Jen!! I have been thinking of you too!