Friday, March 21, 2008

I have to share this video..

So I watched this last night and it made me think of my friend Jen and the loss of her three little ones, Anders, Bale and Crosby who were born to soon. I can not imagine going through that.. She is an amazing, woman, friend, wife, and mother.. I am in awe of her everyday..

This video really touched me.. It broke my heart and yet still managed to give me hope... I have hope for all of us that someday we will walk down a beach holding our childrens hands...


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Erin that video is so sad and yet so hopeful at the same time.

Love you Mamajenn

Michele said...

that video is amazing. I totally cried, but I loved those beautiful faces that give so much hope.

Anonymous said...

I love you Erin. Thank you for always remembering my precious babies. You will never ever know what that does for my heart.

I pray your change of seasons brings you into a beautiful time filled with the breath of new life.