Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am Beautiful (Sometimes)


I do not like pictures of me... I hate them, because I am my toughest critic... I am overweight and many times I look in the mirror or in pictures and I see a fat, ugly girl... In the last few years I have really been working on my self defeating behaviors and have come a long ways! But I find it is a constant struggle to look at myself and love all of me and think I am Beautiful... I still do not like pictures and have a really hard time w/ them.. I always get the double chin, a few fat rolls... Yuck......LOL But last night after coming in from doing yard work in the heat, I sat down to check EverythingBaby... That is when Ron came up and said, you look so beautiful, and my reply is always the same "you think so???" Here I am all sweaty and dirty... LOL Then he proceeds to get the camera out and I am tired so I humored him...LOL (Plus it is Digital, so I can erase them...LOL) He waited, standing over me, looking down at me and said I love you so much... I replied w/ I love you so much and he snapped a picture... I look so happy, so in love! He took a few more pics and I thought they were great!! A little to much cleavage..LOL Of course Ron says there is no such thing as to much! Guys!!! I think I look Beautiful, so I wanted to share..

5 comments:

Barb said...

You ARE beautiful!!!
Those pics are beautiful too!!

Love & Baby Dust!!

Dagny said...

You ARE so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Love those pics.

and I understand. I wont' even let people take my pic.....once I am gone there will be very little photographic evidence of my existence.....

Erin said...

You girls are so darn sweet!!!!!

Chelsea said...

I love you, and know that you are beautiful, inside AND out! You have a husband who loves you, all of us here who love you, and you will have a baby who loves you!

Laura said...

Of Course you look BEAUTIFUL!!! You ALWAYS DO!!!