Friday, July 20, 2007

I am a Little Black Rain Cloud

Ok, so I got up early today and nothing, I mean nothing has gone right... All day Murphy's Law has been kicking my butt!!! My Surrogate Mom was even scared to be w/ me because of all the crap that has happened this last week.. I am Bad Luck...LOL I almost went postal on a Wal-Mart employee today!! She seriously pissed me off.... I just grabbed my bag and exited the building!!! Errrrrrrrr...... I waited in the longest line just to by some f***ing erasers for Math class.... Ok, I am feeling better already... I think... Oh what a day!! I have been fighting w/ the insurance company and just running all over... My phone is not working right!!! Man oh man!!

On a positive note I am in pain right now.. It is Ovulation pain... Yipppppeee!! Meaning I will probably ovulate in the next two days... We have been having fun!! We are enjoying sex again!!! Not that anyone wants to know that...LOL but just had to share.... This whole break thing is nice...... Well I am off to get my baby making groove on!! I have decided that tomorrow will be wonderful!!! We are watching Ashtyn and Hadleigh (my little God-Daughters) every Sat morning for the next several weeks... We had a blast last Sat! We watched Disney Movies and played....

I am now taking a deep Breath and signing off... Just had to vent really fast.....LOL
Before I go I must leave you with the song from Winnie the Pooh:

I'm just a little black rain cloud Hovering under the honey tree I'm only a little black rain cloud Pay no attention to little me Everyone knows that a rain cloud Never eats honey, no, not a nip I'm just floating around over the ground Wondering where I will drip




Just in case you have never seen it...LOL

1 comment:

Nicki BL said...

I hope things have gotten better, Erin.

And the thought of you "going postal" MUST mean that the Walmart employee was a freakin' idiot. LOL

xoxoxo