Friday, May 4, 2007

Can Single Girls Wear Tampons?

We truly have come a long way from pads that you wore w/ a belt and tampons called Meds.... Just thought I would share some Tampon history...Enjoy!





This add from 1969 says "Tampax makes it possible for you to be Free to be yourself." I never feel like myself when AF is here!!! And inserting a tampon sure doesn't make me feel any better.... Who wrote this stuff.....









Found this add for new Meds...LOL







So I was wrong, really wrong... I am not pregnant! I am just crazy! This whole TTCing journey makes you crazy! I bet their is a researcher out there somewhere who has documented cases of Women like me! Some how that makes me feel better. I am not alone... I am one person in a sea of people who are struggling every day to get pregnant and stay pregnant. I have never had a cycle quite like that one...I think my body is still trying to get back to "normal", if there is such a thing??? Who knows??

On a good note, I have lost a total of 16lbs.... It used to be 20lbs when I first got pregnant, but then I gained almost 10lbs back after the MC. The Dibbs I ate every day really didn't help the situation... I also started drinking caffeine and just not taking care of myself! Bad Erin!!! Depression can really kick your butt and make it larger!!! But now I am off caffeine again, which made my daily headaches go away. So only 4 more lbs to be back to my total loss of 20lbs. I have been walking with Ron when ever we can...Usually about 2 miles.. It has been nice! So I am going to look at getting AF as a positive thing. Now I have more time to take better care of me and prepare myself for the next pregnancy!!! Right!!
TGIF!!!! I can not wait for Ron to get home.. We have a busy weekend planned and Saturday I am having a few drinks!! I figure since Af is here, it is ok to have a few Margaritas!!!

Sounds Good huh?????



1 comment:

Dagny said...

I hope you enjoyed the drinks!!!

You deserve them!!!!!