Friday, May 4, 2007

DOOM

It is 11:00 PM and my husband is playing Doom...YUCK!!! It scares the crap out of me!! There is all this fighting and zombie sounds... Ick!! I know I will have nightmares tonight!!! You know what is funny,
it scares the crap out of him too, but he insists on torturing himself... Men! In the game you walk around with a flashlight...It is hard to see the things coming for you, but you can hear them.... I am scared......(teeth chattering)


I just threw a notepad at him and hit him in the back and yelled at the same time... It was hilarious, although I am not sure he will ever forgive me...LOL I had to include some pictures so everyone knows just how creepy it is!!!

Maybe I am just a wimp??? But I hate me some Zombies!!!! ICK!!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Yuck! Sounds scarey to mee too. The pics are really scarey!
Glad my husband hates games!!

LOL at you throwing the book:)

Dagny said...

Those sounds in the games scare the pants off me too.
I remember playing silent hill in my basement apartment alone in the dark, scared out of my mind, but could not stop playing!!!
I think I had nightmares for a while after that....LOL

Laura said...

OMG I remember playing Doom when it first came out. It was so cheezy! And before that it was called Wolfenstein. Man graphics sure have come a long way!