Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Hero

Sharon Ann Post
11 Years ago Today....

I can't Believe that she has been gone for so long...







My Best Friend took these pictures the day of my wedding. She brought a rose and a candle from my wedding and stopped by her grave side.... It
was very touching......
This is my momma when she was young and in the Army... She served as a Nurse during the Vietnam War. I am proud of her and always will be....

This is my Mama at my older Brothers Soccer Game w/ my Sister on her head... She loved all of us so much. She was the Mom that supported you in all that you did. She really was amazing...


Here she is at my Sister's 6th Grade recognition.I love her smile.....

I Miss you Mom... I miss the way you loved me....The way you beleived in me! I hope I have made you proud! You are my hero and I hope someday soon to be as good of a mama as you were... I love you!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

That is beautiful.

I am sorry you have to miss your Mom. the world is so unfair.

Love you.

Laura said...

Erin, you are an amazing person. I'm so sure that your Mom is looking down on you right now smiling so big. She has to be proud of her little girl! Your Mother was a beautiful woman. I can see her in you. You have her eyes.......

(((Hugs)))