Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble

I interviewed for the Assistant Manager position and I got it along w/ a raise so we can pay off more bills.. It is not what I want to do forever, but it is a means to an end.

I went shopping this last weekend at my favorite place for Chubby Chicks, Lane Bryant and decided I was in need of some more dress clothes for my promotion! I get to wear nice stuff now..LOL I hated wearing my Polyester pants!! Yuck! So I went and the saleslady said I looked like I needed some new jeans in a new size. I told her I had only lost 25 lbs and still had a lot more to go. I told her I was not there to look at jeans but thanks.. She would not drop it, she said just try some on, please for her.. So I did and she brought me some that were 2 sizes smaller than what I have been wearing forever. I told her there was no way my fat ass would fit into them. She told me to humor her, so I did. Ready to be embarrassed cause I would not be able to squeeze myself into them. I was WRONG, they fit perfect. I could not believe it. I thought I was dreaming! I have been in the same size pant forever, especially jeans. It was an awesome feeling!! So I had to get 2 pairs of jeans some cute Summer tops that would be great as Maternity tops cause I am so going to get knocked up! I got a new lace bra that is a beautiful orange color, 2 new sweaters a black one and a lilac one. I felt so guilty, but Ron made me do it! He said I deserved it.. I love him so much!! I am so blessed! Can you believe that I did not get anything I could wear to work. Funny huh?

On the Med front, I am doing better.. I think.. Some days are good, some days are shitty but I just keep telling myself it is for our baby!!! Our Baby who will some day be a reality!

Oh, more good news! I just found out my new insurance that kicks in will cover IVF up to 90% if you use a preferred provider.. So I looked up some PP Re's and one of them was from Seattle Reproductive Medicine. They are one of the best! I was so relieved.. So happy!! Another reason I am glad I have my job.

Ok, I am off to bed, I am so tired! Work is kicking my ass..LOL Sorry for the cuss words today! Not sure what is wrong with me?? I noticed that I use a lot of exclamation points, my friend Jennifer was just talking about that in her journal. How she did not want to be known as the Exclamation Queen, I am sure I have her beat, lol.

Oh, if you are reading, thanks it means a lot to me! Lots of love!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats on the new Job!!!

DOUBLE Congrats on finding a great pair of jeans that fit!! What a GREAT sales lady you had!!
I bet they look great on you too!!!

I'm completely stoked that IVF is covered if you need it. What a WONDERFUL relief for you. I don't think you need it. I think you'll be knocked up this month. But it's great to know it's there in case you need it in the future!!

You sound really good. I think things are on the way for you girl!!!

Love you lots!!
((Big Giant Hugs))

Laura said...

Thats awesome! Whoo Hoo for the job.....wish I had one with IVF insurance......*sigh*

Oh and you need to post some pics of you in those new outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and these are for you ....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats on the job and IVF insurance! I'm glad the meds are mostly working ...

Dagny said...

CONGRATS Erin!!!!!!!!

Whoohooooooooooooo!!

And what, you are a skinny mini now? Way to go!!!

And IVF covered! Yippie!!! I know it feels like a million lbs gets lifted when you hear that news!!!

You ARE going to be knocked up so soon!!!

Love ya!!

xoxoxoxox