Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I feel like a Big Downer

I am feeling a little better but yesterday between being sick, AF being here and dealing w/ all of my medicine side effects I was done!! Stick a fork in me done. I have so much on my plate and have been so sad and feeling so hopeless. I am beginning to think people are getting sick of me. Maybe cause all I seem to do lately is complain and feel sorry for myself. I try not to, but this last month has been awful. After the miscarriage, the HSG, the meds, the side effects and awful period have just been a little much and have made for a very long 5 weeks! I think it is ok for me to have my moments...maybe.... I do not know.

I had an interview today! It was a panel interview w/ 7, yes 7 people. WOW, it was a little much. But my Senior manager walked me out and told me that everything was great and that I did a fantastic job. he later called my boss and told him that everyone thought I was great! Yipppeeee... So hopefully I will get it and then I will be making a little bit more money and the more bills we can pay off so when we DO have our Baby I will be able to stay home w/ him or her. That is always my goal! So I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully I will know in a few days.

Well today my cold seems to be a little better, but the last 4 nights have been filled w/ so much coughing and not enough sleeping. I have been exhausted. So tired.. So I am taking some night time meds tonight and going to bed. I have been sleeping in our spare bedroom on the futon the last two nights so Ron can get some sleep. it has been rough.

Tomorrow is my Friday! Yeah! My Dad and Step-Mom are coming over on Sat to go to a movie and lunch. I am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Dagny said...

YAY for the interview, way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you WILL be pg. You will. Soon I hope. And on that day I will have a smile a mile wide.

Hang in there Erin, it will be worth it in the end, though I am so sorry it's been such a nightmare for you so far.

Love you.

xoxoxoxxo

Barb said...

Crossing my fingers for the Job!!!
That will be so nice for you!!
I hate those panel interviews. They are so intimidating.

You WILL get your baby or babies!!!
I know it. I really do. It took me 3 years. In those 3 years, I had many days where I wanted to give up. Where I just couldn't take the negative anymore. I didn't want any more tests or surgery or being poked, or being examined and questioned!!
But I went on. We go on because we DO want this. And because we DO BELIEVE that it will happen. I know that you still believe. I also know that you will get your prayers answered.

Much Love and HUGE BEAR hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Erin- where are you???? update please!!! chart's looking good this month :) xoxoxoxoox