Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today I do not Believe...

Today, I feel like a big fat sea cow... I feel as if we will never get pregnant! I feel as if all of this is for nothing. I feel defeated and sad today. 2 years and nothing. 5 days from now will be our one year mark for the first and probably last time I will ever be pregnant..... I hate feeling so bad, so hopeless....

Please God I am tired of begging.... I do not understand....

I know that there is a plan, but I am so tired of hurting, of feeling not good enough.... When will I be good enough??

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so sorry Erin:( (((big hugs)))
I know how you feel. I've been there. So lost. So depressed and hopeless. It sucks. It hurts.
I wish I had some wise words for you.
I know that you will get your faith back. These are just the phases we "Infertiles" go through.
Luckily, we are not alone. We have each other to lean on.

Lots of love and hugs to you.
xoxoxoxoxox

Dagny said...

(((((((((((Erin)))))))))))

I'm sorry. You ARE good enough. And I don't understand either.

xoxoxo