Sunday, June 1, 2008

Progesterone Sucks!

So I am on Progesterone and it makes me feel pregnant! I hate that! Because some moments I let myself believe that just maybe I am preggo... I have been dizzy, hot, tired, sick to my tummy and just not feeling right since I started taking the Progesterone. This weekend, I was so tired, I slept a lot... I was so dizzy a few times, I just had to lay still. I take it at night beofre I go to bed, but it is the gift that keeps on giving...LOL Yuck!! Hate it!! It sucks!!! Just had to vent!

I have to go to work today! God how I hate Sundays now cause I have to work from 8:30 am till 6:30 Pm and sometimes I do not get out of there till 8... Yuck! So it is always a 10 to 12 hour day, how fun!

Wow, I sound bitter..LOL I actually woke up at 6:20 this morning and could not go back to bed.. I think that is what started my bitterness..LOL

So nothing else to report, just trying to do everything in the world to get knocked up and stay knocked up for 9 long months.. All these meds... Yikes, I hope they work cause it has not been a walk in the park!!

Well off to get ready for work..

2 comments:

Dagny said...

All for the greater good! ;)

But I hear you.

Hope you ARE pg right now, and don't have to bother with any more meds, ever.

xoxox

Barb said...

All Fertility meds suck, but they are SO worth it when you get your dream.
You'll never forget the meds, but you'll have an appreciation for them someday.

Hang in there girl!! You have a great Dr and she knows what she's doing.

Love ya!!! (((hugs)))