Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pictures from our photo shoot...


I like this one but my face looks so fat.. Well I guess it is, but I somehow want to look thin in my pics..LOL Is that to much to ask for???

I think we will use this one for our Christmas Cards....

This one is my favorite.. We just happend to look at eachother when she took the picture...

We had our friend meet us at the same park we got married at to take pictures... It was cold, but the sun came out... It was nice remembering our special day... I loved our wedding.. It was so amazing. I am so in love with my husband.... He loves me so much.. How did I ever get so blessed????

5 comments:

Laura said...

OMG I LOVE them!!! You are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! You guys are too cute!!!!!!

Dagny said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are BEAUTIFUL. I adore your smile.

xoxo

Barb said...

You two are just a beautiful couple.
I love the pictures.
Maybe at next years photo shoot they'll be a little baby between you;)

Love You!! (and Ron)

Erin said...

You guys are so sweet... I always wonder if anyone reads my journal..LOL And then the compliments.. You guys are so sweet.. Love yah!!!

Michelle Baker said...

Awwww....that is so incredibly sweet!! I miss that. (sniff).

You two look so happy!